Terms & ConditionsThe fine print, and not-so-fine print...
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRODUCTS AND SHIPPING
Products will be shipped as per the stated shipping times of the product ordered (Generally 21 working days). In the case that items in your cart are from different categories, shipping times will be as per the item in your cart with the longest estimated delivery time.
Please note that actual shipping times may vary slightly and are an estimation only.
Shipping costs: Standard rate of R100.
We make use of The Courier Guy for courier purposes. Black & Rabbit will not be held liable for any damage, loss or theft of parcels, nor do we accept responsibility for late deliveries. Black & Rabbit is not responsible for tracking of parcels. Once your order has been sent, we will send you your tracking number via email.
Every product is custom designed and handmade individually, therefore, each product is unique and no two products will look the same. Black & Rabbit will not be held responsible if a product does not look exactly as advertised on Social Media, our Website or Email.
Please note that wood differs from batch to batch. Black & Rabbit have no control over different shades from different batches. Although great care is taken to ensure that all products are as advertised, we cannot take responsibility for shade/colour differences of wood products.
For custom orders, all designs will be sent via email for approval. Black & Rabbit will only commence production of custom orders once we receive design approval and full payment. Please note that Black & Rabbit will not take any responsibility for designs incorrectly signed off, including, but not limited to spelling errors and designs on the final product.
No production will commence unless full payment has been received.
- Black & Rabbit does not have a physical retail store. We are an online retailer and deliver nationwide. We do not allow for order collections. The service we offer is a door-to-door service. This means that the shipment is delivered to the address not the person. i.e. If the person is not available it can be left with anyone at that address e.g. security, staff, reception, etc.
- Black & Rabbit cannot ship to P.O. boxes, farms or rural areas.
- It is mandatory to leave a telephone or mobile number for us to contact you during delivery hours.
- All orders are sent packaged in boxes or bags.
- Black & Rabbit has a fixed delivery fee of R100. Some items (heavy or large, based on volumetric weight) may carry additional delivery fees. (This will be communicated with the client before delivery.)
RETURNS AND REFUNDS:
Defective items, returns and reimbursement:
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect or incorrect product received, you may return it to Black & Rabbit within 30 days of delivery.
You will either receive a refund or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
Refunds are offered in the original method of payment. Refunds take 1- 5 working days to process. EFT refunds will take 2-3 working days to reflect in your account due to the reflection delay between banks.
Black & Rabbit has 3 return/exchange policies:
- Final sale products are not eligible for return or exchange, therefore no refunds will be processed for these products unless the product is broken/damaged/ faulty/incorrect.
- Please note that shipping fees are not refundable.
- All our products are securely packaged in boxes or bags. Items must be returned in the original packaging, otherwise it will not be accepted and refund will not be paid.
Black & Rabbit retain all copyright and other rights to services, as well as listings, information, images, videos, and databases (the “Property Protection”). A modification, reproduction, publication, disclosure to third parties and/or exploitation of the protected property without the prior written consent is expressly prohibited by Black & Rabbit.
TERMINATION/CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Black & Rabbit reserves the right to cancel or refuse to fulfil any order it suspects of being fraudulent. Black & Rabbit may also refuse to refund you based on transaction being suspected as fraudulent – you may then initiate a chargeback process from your bank if you wish to receive a refund.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
Exchange requests will be approved at the discretion of Black & Rabbit.
Products will not be eligible for exchange if they have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property. This includes products that have been worn or damaged.
There will be a R70 re-packaging fee for products returned for an exchange not in their original, undamaged packaging.
Please note that items arriving after the 30 working day exchange deadline will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
CHANGES IN GENERAL CONDITIONS
Black & Rabbit reserves the right to revise these terms from time to time. If you disagree with the general terms we do not recommend use of our service. You will be sent a copy of our T’s & C’s every time an invoice is sent. Payment will be regarded as acceptance of all Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to ban any individual uploader or website domain from using our services for any reason.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Black & Rabbit and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Black & Rabbit may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Black & Rabbit express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Black & Rabbit, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Black & Rabbit, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Black & Rabbit from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Black & Rabbit is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Black & Rabbit is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Black & Rabbit and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Gauteng, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the province and federal courts located in Gauteng for the resolution of any disputes.
Sections of these terms and conditions have been generated at termsandcondiitionssample.com